Name: South Eastern Railway Sports Association
Object: The object and purpose for which the Association is incorporated are:
- To organize promote and develop all sports and Games including those recognized by Railway sports control Board, throughout the South Eastern Railway System. Inter-Departmental and Inter-Divisional Tournaments shall be organized for following Games and such other Games as may be approved by this association and /or by Railway sports Control Board.
- Major Games: Athletics, Cricket, Foot ball, Hockey
- Minor Games: Badminton, Billiards, Body building, Boxing, Bridge, Chess, Cycling, Golf, Hockey ,Kabaddi, Snooker, table tennis, swimming, volleyball, Water polo
- To provide recreation to Railway man and women and their families, by organizing tournament and exhibition matches, with between national and international and other team of repute, as and when convenient. To conduct inter center matches in various games
- To approve and conducting of any tournament /s and exhibition matches in any game/s on the South Eastern Railway system (Except Institute Tournament)
- To provide coaching and training facilities in various games to sports men and women on the South Eastern Railway system to enable them to improve their standards and performances in Inter Railway and other open tournaments.
- To enter SERSA /Adra Teams players in Inter Railway tournament/s and other open matches /tournaments which are affiliated to District or State Sports association.
- A copy of the constitution of the association can be down loaded from the web site http://sersa.in
Memorendum of Association SERSA Download